• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

hifi monitors for sale cheap

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just been clearing out the loft and come across a few speakers of mine from many years ago that someone might want to buy cheap.
As I don't want to throw them away.
But no use to me as I got much better gear.

A pair of Mission 760i 2 way bass reflex monitors in pretty good condition. Rated 75w rms, 6 ohms.Cabs are made of mdf.

They work/sound fine but cosmetically are quite marked.Also they have no grilles.

£15 the pair, no offers.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

A pair of Gale Mini Monitor MK2 2 way bass reflex monitors in fair condition with grilles.
One of the drivers had blown and was replaced by a 45w rms Altai fullrange driver minus the dual cone part which is ripped off and missing. The other speaker still have original driver which is fine.
Could be used for parts as tweeters,crossovers, 1 original bass driver and mdf cabs are still fine.

Rated 60w rms, 8 ohms. £10 the pair, no offers.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Collect from NW London or I can send them by courier [parcel2go] for £10.80 postage.

PM me if interested.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.