• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Heath Kit W5M mono blocks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of Heathkit W5M monoblocks with cages and KT66 Genelax like new tubes. It features the larger more desireable output transformers. These are going for a bunch on ebay, but mine need to be cleaned up and checked out. I have a copy of the manual included. Due to age these are sold as is, but they do play music. I'll have pictures in a bit. Just thought I would start the advertisement and update it as time permits. Make me an offer via email.

Thanks,
Jed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.