• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Dynaudio 30W54 12inch woofers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dynaudio 30W54 (6-ohm)
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I have two for sale.

For pictures click here -----> PICTURES

As you can see from the pictures they are in fantastic condition. What you can't see is that the foam is still intact but has cracks. These woofers will need new foam edge. You can get a Dynaudio re-foam kit for these woofers for $17.50 each woofer (shipped to United States) from -----> GeoAli audio store

You can get more accurate details from Dynaudio but here are some quick specs that someone posted on the web for the 6-ohm version:
Equivalent Volume VAS: 275l
Lin. Excursion Xmax: 7mm
Frequency Response: 30-3000 Hz
Total Q-factor Qts: 0.357
Resonance Frequency Fs: 22 Hz
Sensitivity 1W/1m 92 dB
DC Resistance Re: 6.25 ohms

$190 each if I re-foam them
or $110 each with out new foam

Shipping to the lower 48 states will be a flat $20
Inquire for other shipping areas.

:D

IF both available, I will buy both at $110 a($220 total) and pay for the shipping. Can you please ship via USPS (US mail). I will send you a Canadian PO money order payable in US funds. I live in Richmond, B.C. Canada--postal code is V7E6E8 for shipping cost calculation. Please call 7782971009-ask for Richard. My email is rfj5106atgmaildotcom.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.