• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

T Amp, D Amp Li Ion 14.8V Battery 4.8AH 4800mah For sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am selling a lithium Ion battery that you can use for your T or D Class amp. Or anything else that can use a battery rated at or near 14V. It has a total capacity of 4800mah or 4.8AH. Constructed of 8 LG 18650 lithium ion cells. Total output fully charged is about 16.8v. I can include a premade voltage regulator that brings it down to 14.15v so that you don't short your amp. Just let me know if you want it or not.

Size is less than 3 inches wide and less than 2 inches thick, and is considerably smaller and lighter than any 12v Sealed Lead Acid battery you could use. It is only a couple of months old and it is in perfect condition.

You can also see the battery gauge pcb on the front. I have wired this so you know how much charge you have left on the battery. Push the button on the upper left and it will light up. The pic shows an 80% charge rate. When fully charged it will show 100%. Also installed is a PCB that prevents overcharge and excessive discharge, but that PCB is underneath the shrink wrap.

So power your amp with a lighter, smaller, more powerful battery. I am selling because I am experimenting with an even smaller battery! Like most DIY guys I just can't leave well enough alone. So thanks for looking and check out pics of the battery here (along with my other amps)

Price is $40 + shipping

http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m59/Xspunge/

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.