• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Hypex UCD 180/400ad + toroids

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello.

I'm basically reposting this thread with now lowered prices: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90078

The following are un-used:

(6) UcD 400 AD - $150 shipped each
(2) UcD 180 AD - $100 shipped each

I also have some un-used transformers:

(2) Hypex tr104 (120VA)
115v input
red: 27v, 2.223amps
yellow: 27v, 2.223 amps

$25 + shipping, or $50 shipped for both.

I'm located in Irvine, CA (SoCAL).

Shipping to: Continental US (48).

I take paypal or MO or whatever seems reasonable.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Reply to this thread,
OR e-mail me: archmage@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

Hi guys

I've been missing in action, sorry.

I need to e-mail out some tracking info and I know a few of you are requesting information - I'll respond, just give me a little while.

You should all expect some response by the end of the day, if not sooner (probably sooner as I'm checking...good lord! 72 unread non-spam e-mails now... argh... mostly school-related)

Edit: Ok, I'd say I've responded to 75% of you by now. I have a few more e-mails to send out along with tracking information.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.