• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 4 Channel Parallel LM4780 gainclone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The pcbs are BrianGT LM4780. Inside is a 800VA 31 secondary toroid, Rail voltages of approx 43V. No problems with thermal shutdown. 54,000uF per rail. I'll probably part this out if it doesn't sell whole. I will post pictures when I get home today. All questions welcome!

Asking around $300, I'm willing to negotiate the price though.

front

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 517
innards

I checked the heatsink temp with a meat thermometer. I don't know where the non-contact thermometer ran off to...At the die, it is 113F and on the fins it is 94F. It doesn't heat up beyond this much when puttin' out the power.

I do have 8 inputs there, I thought about going to a 8 channel output, so I wanted to have the option. Use the top four unbalanced inputs. I realize that the toroid has no magnetic shielding, but I hear no buzz/hum, so I didn't bother with making a cup for it.

-Matt

Attachments

• inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 577
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.