• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB big heatsinks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Tolik said:
I saw that u tryed to build some extreme class A amp.
Now I trying to choose good cap`s for my 2x300W SKA by Greg Ball.
Can u to share some u expirience ?
I looking on Mundorf HC, Erovox ALS30, Epcos B41456B9479M...

You can read about variuos caps types and sound here-

http://highend.projektas.lt/?tipstricks/7

I will ad more caps including bhc aerovox when will have free time.
my advice-do not go with aerovox,unless you likevery smooth and rounded sound. goind from bhc aerovox to siemens sikore is sometheing when you drive 3000kg weight yaguar car with 100kW engine and then go to 300kg mclaren bolide weighting 600kg :) speed,accelaration,adrenaline..

siemens sikore is sometheing when you drive 3000kg weight yaguar car with 100kW engine and then go to 300kg mclaren bolide weighting 600kg speed,accelaration,adrenaline

Hi ,
Thanks for your replay. I can`t to find any Epcos Sikorel series caps in retail stores. Dealers of Epcos are selling them by 12 units box only, and I can`t to spent 500 Euro for caps only :bawling: .
What you think about Epcos B41456 / B41460 series 47000uF/100v...
Or Mundorf HC better alternative ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.