• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Dynaco PAS 3 preamp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I have a very clean, perfectly working dynaco pas 3 for sale. I originally bought it cos I was going to make a pair of monoblocks for it, but then got a very good integrated amp for peanuts, so I've had this sitting on my shelf for I suppose the guts of a year now, so I think its time to let it go!

Its original, not modded at all. I fitted a full new set of tubes, 4 x EI 12AX7s and 1 12X4 for rectification (its a NOS tungsol). I've had it connected up to my quad ESL57s and all is very quiet, no hums, hisses or crackles, and beleive me if they were therem I'd be hearing them!

Cosmetic condition I would say is good for the age. There are 2 scuffed areas right on top of the preamp, above where the tubes are inside - prob agravated by the heat from the tubes. The front plate is pretty clean, one or 2 small marks, but really the unit is pretty OK.

Pics can be found here

I don't have any feedback here, but my ebay feedback is here

I'm looking for US$240, but for anyone in the US, the shipping is gonna be around US$100. European buyers, this will be a bit cheaper eg to the UK, €40. I'm open to offers, but not insulting ones !!!!

email to francis DOT morrin AT gmail DOT com

Attachments

• dscn0924.jpg
    dscn0924.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 140
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.