Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 28th November 2006, 04:24 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default FS: Keiga KGND-52100 1000w Icepower subwoofer plate amps

Two Keiga KGND-52100 1000w IcePower subwoofer plate amps. Lightly used in a pair of DIY subwoofers (stryke HE15's from several years ago) and sold the subs without the amps (buyer didn't want them).

Amps are in good condition, one of the amps has short speaker leads of abot 3-4" to crimp or solder additional speaker cabling to your sub or speaker. The other amp has about 5-6" of cable protuding out of back cover.

$285 each plus shipping from Irvine, CA 92606. Only interested in trades for some Hypex modules the newest versions of the UCD400AD. Thanks.

Glenn
Old 4th December 2006, 06:22 AM   #2
REFUGE is offline REFUGE  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Keiga

Are there any other signs of attachment or desoldering etc.? Do you assume these units are fully functional with no electronic malfunctions?
I'd be interested in one.
Phil
Old 4th December 2006, 10:22 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

these are stock plate-amps with no modding done to anything. The sub wires were crimped which I had to cut to remove them from my old subs. Other than that they are working fine.

Glenn
Old 7th October 2007, 03:56 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

I realise the age of this thread, but would be interested in one if they are still knocking about. Would you ship to the UK ?

Hide this!Advertise here!