• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For sale or trade: Lots of stuff. Help me get the hang of DIY audio!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale is a lot of stuff which, though not technically audio-related, is vital to learning how to build audio equipment - if you buy it, I'll be able to buy some books and parts, and a new soldering iron. (I just got stiffed by a guy whose laptop I repaired - I broke my rule of "no laptop until I get paid". )

Everything is for trade, too, and feel free to make offers.

So, for sale is:

2x SanDisk Sansa Mp3 players, 512mb. New In Box - technically, refurbished, but they're in the boxes. $35.

Assorted 128mb modules of SDRAM. $10 each.

Gateway laptop. Works great, has a bad hinge - it's fixable, though I'm never going to be able to get around to it, and it really just involves a bit of work with some epoxy and bits of metal. 2.4ghz Celeron, 512mb RAM, 30gb hard drive, 15.4" screen, WinXP Home, good battery.
$300

60GB Hitachi Travelstar laptop hard drive, 5400 rpm/8mb. Works great, used for three weeks - then the screen went boom. $50.

Stripped LCD, complete with all parts. 15", 1024x768, BenQ panel removed from Dell LCD monitor. This was a major pain in the **** to get out, and only afterwards did I realize that I have no place to actually use the stupid thing. $150.

SharpVision XG-690u projector. 800x600 (SVGA) resolution native, has S-video, RCA, and VGA video inputs. Worked great with my old VCR playing Run Lola Run - contrast was decent even on a beige wall. $400

80GB Western Digital 7200rpm/2mb hard drive, has not been used too much. I bought this as a factory-pull from a server which was promptly upgraded after being bought - WD drives often last for years, and when I got it, it was'nt more than a few months old. $40.

MCS 3245 reciever, with matching EQ. Works great, and beats anything else you'll get for the price - a while back, I did a clean-up of the potentiometers, switches, and jacks. (I've yet to test the phono stage, though - I've never used it!) $75 for the set.

Postal money orders or PayPal is preferred.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.