• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For sale: 1.5uf 63v WIMA MKP capacitors.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale are some excess WIMA MKP capacitors I bought off e-bay. They're rated 1.5uf at 63v, and would work marvellously for a gainclone. Although they're SMD capacitors, for SMD devices they're immense - the pads on the size are about 2mm x 4mm.

I'll sell them at 4 for 5$ or 10 for 10$, or if you'd prefer to use them for DC blocking capacitors (for which I'd think they would work fine), I can solder 2 in parallel with leads and heat-shrink it, resulting a 3uf @ 63v radial-lead capacitor. These are 2/5$, and are much smaller than most metallized film capacitors.

I'm also open for trades.

EDIT:

Shipping is not included in the price. However, these are VERY small items (as far as MKP capacitors go), and the estimated shipping cost is about $2.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.