• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Marantz CD63SE or CD67SE 240v Transformer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi

When I opened my (made in Singapore) Marantz CD67SE to perform some modifications I realised I have TWO transformers, one 110V one (on board)) and a step down Tx from 230v to 110V. We have 220v here in Hong Kong and Japan/USA appears to have 100 or 110v so maybe it was intended for that market.

It's never been in for repair, came out of the original box at the Audio Shop, so I am a bit annoyed at that.

So, would anyone with a seriously broken CD63SE or CD67SE (would CD6000SE also work?) player be willing to de-solder and sell me their 240v Transformer. The CD63 KI seems to have a Toroid so is not a direct swap).

Alternatively if you have a working 240v SE player (not a standard CD63 or CD67, I can get one of those) and want a 110v one as a swap because you're going to live in Japan or the US, I'd gladly do a direct swap.

Cheers

Kristian

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.