• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LMS Analyzer and pcRTAjr by LinearX up for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All - My speaker design/building days are over so I am selling my complete LMS and pcRTAjr systems.

The LMS software is the DOS version but can be upgraded to the Windows version for a few hundred dollars. As mentioned, both systems are complete with original boxes, manuals, cables and mic's. The cards are in excellent condition and function perfectly. Take note that these pc cards require an old-school motherboard with ISA slots. I have a Pentium3 mobo that I can make part of the deal if needed. I'd like to sell both systems together but am willing to sell them seperately.

Please visit the LinearX website at www.linearx.com for all the details.

Only serious buyers should respond. I know what these products retail for, but have no idea what these would go for used. Not in a hurry to sell, so no low-ball offers please.

I'd prefer that any inquiries be made via my personal email instead of the forum thread, so please email me at edmoser1@yahoo.com.

My ebay user name is 'edmoser' so you can check my feedback.

Thanks!

Hmmm....I figured a DIY site was the best place for selling these. I haven't received a single offer or inquiry.
If anyone is the slightest bit interested, please email me because I think a very decent deal can be made. I can throw in the PC I used these cards with and sell the whole package configured, calibrated and ready to roll.
Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.