• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Saba Greencones $80

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hope this link works (it's very long, I may mess up). I'll try again later if not. It's German ebay showing a pair with magnets like mine (round with openings), the drivers shown are in newer condition tho. Btw I don't have the tweeters only the woofers. If you follow back to the ebay page it has several types of Greencones with a variety of magnets.

http://cgi.ebay.de/Wunderschoene-Sa...QQihZ019QQcategoryZ113419QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Don

I only hooked them up briefly to a gainclone. They have a honk and need tweeters for full range. I have heard from other posts the honk is usual, but needs crossed out, i would.
The cones are faded some but play fine, no damage.
I have so many hopeful projects and not enough time. I won't be getting to these, and have sold many other drivers too.
If you want i will send them to you to try and you can make a decision then. Shippping from here to WA. shouldn't be much. It's worth a try to me.
What do you think?
Don

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.