• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Remote Volume Control + Extra board + Alps Motorized Pots

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here's a 95% finished remote volume control kit to sell away (in fact, all that is have left to do is to plug the PIC and the opamp onto the board.).

The potentiometer to RCA input&output connection/pathway is done with 99.999% pure solid silver wirings in clear teflon tubings

All RCA connectors are gold plated, all solderings are done with silvered solder, caps on the board = ROE (Germany) & Rubycon ZA series ultra low ESR caps.

All resistors are Beyschlag resistors from Germany.

The motorized pot is Alps carbon pot, whole kit is built in a neat black metal casing.

You can use any universal remote to control it. Comes with kit instruction sheets.

I will also throw in, a half-built mainboard for this kit. You can buy extra parts separately and program your own PIC with code supplied by Silicone Chip Megazine's website to clone it.

Asking for $50, which is far less then what it cost me to build it up to this stage, but I have to sell it to raise money for my new projects.

-----------------------------

2X genuine Alps motorized pot to sell away, dual 100K Log, only $20 each.

shipping cost is around $6 worldwide via airmail for one pot, $8 for both.

email me via sendtojamesj@gmail.com if you are interested.

Payment method: PayPal, Western Union, US cash in envelope.

The kit & extra board photo

Attachments

• dsc06105.jpg
    dsc06105.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 990
Hi Michael,

My sincere apologies for this late response.

You just have to get a universal remote, a nice looking knob for the pot, and then plug the PIC and opamp (still on a metal-foiled foam, included in this lot of course :) ) onto the board to finish it.

I'll give it to you for $45 now ($5 off for you).

Shipping cost is US $14.50 via airmail.

Please contact me asap to: sendtojamesj@gmail.com

Kind regards,
James

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.