Built Hypex UcD 180 stereo amp - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 13th November 2006, 04:19 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Built Hypex UcD 180 stereo amp

I am selling alot of gear to make room for new stuff. I have a small amp I built for my office consisting of the following:

2 UcD 180 AD modules
1 HG Hypex Power Supply
1 Soft Start Module
2 TR100 Transformers in parallel
WBT look alike insulated binding posts
IEC power connector
Neutrick Balanced and single ended connectors with selector switch.
Lighted Buligin Button
Extruded Black anodized aluminum chassis with 10MM front pannel.

If you haven't heard hypex it's really great stuff. I am actually keeping alot of it, but I bought alot of parts and kind of went crazy. I really took my time assembling this one. Please email me if your interested and I will send you pictures.

I'm asking $350. In parts alone it's worth twice that.

Thanks!

It was very well assembled and looks professional. Email me for pics.
Old 13th November 2006, 06:09 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Hi mp006ltk, I'm a new member but long time viewer. I'm interested in your amp. Could you send me some pictures, please? I'm currently using a Charlize and would like to try UcD. My e-mail is belhome@demrosedomain.net.
Thanks, Lorne
Old 13th November 2006, 07:01 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Hi again mp006ltk(didn't know if you wanted your name visible!) Thank you for the pictures. You did a very nice job. I tried to e-mail you but the e-mail was returned . I am interested if it is still available. If we have a deal let me know . I will go to my neighbors house and use their computer. Or leave me your phone number and I can call you. Thanks for the trouble. For some reason we are not able to e-mail through certain servers.
Lorne
Old 13th November 2006, 07:20 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

Default sale pending

I will post if something goes wrong but I have sale pending on this item. I have two others who have also given firm full value offers to buy. Thanks for all your interest!
Old 13th November 2006, 08:21 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Default SOLD

It's been paid for. Thanks for all your interest. Please check out my other hypex Stuff.

Hide this!Advertise here!