• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Built Hypex UcD 180 stereo amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am selling alot of gear to make room for new stuff. I have a small amp I built for my office consisting of the following:

2 UcD 180 AD modules
1 HG Hypex Power Supply
1 Soft Start Module
2 TR100 Transformers in parallel
WBT look alike insulated binding posts
IEC power connector
Neutrick Balanced and single ended connectors with selector switch.
Lighted Buligin Button
Extruded Black anodized aluminum chassis with 10MM front pannel.

If you haven't heard hypex it's really great stuff. I am actually keeping alot of it, but I bought alot of parts and kind of went crazy. I really took my time assembling this one. Please email me if your interested and I will send you pictures.

I'm asking $350. In parts alone it's worth twice that.

Thanks!

It was very well assembled and looks professional. Email me for pics.

Hi again mp006ltk(didn't know if you wanted your name visible!) Thank you for the pictures. You did a very nice job. I tried to e-mail you but the e-mail was returned . I am interested if it is still available. If we have a deal let me know . I will go to my neighbors house and use their computer. Or leave me your phone number and I can call you. Thanks for the trouble. For some reason we are not able to e-mail through certain servers.
Lorne

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.