• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Hypex 400watt plate amp w/ 17hz subsonic filter. For SALE!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale is a plate amplifier I built using hypex parts and an eliot sound 17hz 36db/oct. subsonic fitler for use with peerless XXLS drivers or similar setups with either ported or passive design. It consists of the following:

1 UcD 400 AD module
1 ST power supply
1 AVEL 500VA Transfomer
1 Soft Start module
1 Tamper resistant aluminum momentary button
Single ended and Balanced connections
1 12" X 12" aluminum pannel
Fuse holder
IEC power connec tor
custom heat sink

optional but not installed:
eliot sound subsonic filter with wima caps and TI op amps
15V power supply - would need to be monted and wired to the pannel.

This all cost me about $500.00+

I'm asking $350.00 Firm

The pannel hasn't even been drilled yet to install in a speaker. I have decided to go with a much bigger sub then I had planned, and will be using a 4 Kw watt pro amp instead with my deqx for filtering.

Please ask for photos since it was too big to atatch. Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.