• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Leaving D.I.Y everything must go sale......

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sorry bout this Jeff, i won't be buying your Alephs

Due to a sudden and unforseen change in my life i am selling everything i own. (well almost)

I have three Yammie 2002m power amps, two are in excellent condition the other is for spares. Perreaux 3000b also in very good nick. Tons of valve gear, VTVM's, cap tester, bridge, 5 or 6 valve testers, i can't remember how many i own.

Zillions of valves, this includes many rare types ( for ebay)

Loads of drive units, i will list them over the next week or so.

Here is a small sample. BG RD 50's one pair, Yammie 3882b's 3 pairs, Neoplanar 25" one pair, Neoplanar 8" 2 pairs, Focal tck 90 3 pairs, focal TI 90 tweeters one pair.

Revox B77 tapedeck in excellent condition with roadcase. Yammie ski-slope cassette, Mitsubishi deck, lots of turntables, SME 3012, Rega RB300,250 both NIB, Various Denon and Audio Technica MC carts.

Photos will be posted as i find items and time for this. Of course a single offer could take everything in one hit. Retail would have to be in excess of 40 grand. There are two large rooms, various cupboards and a shed full of gear. If anyone is serious i will send them a list of all major gear and valves.

Geek, i will have a look for the 6cm5. I have a partial list of the valves it is in excel.

As for the teapot, how many Watts or mA do you need. There is a 320-0-320 that runs 110 primaries but it will cost at least 100 bucks to post to the USA.

Ribbons, Aaaaaah yes. I love them and selling mine is going to hurt.

Here is the list, BG RD50's
Neo 25's
Neo 8's 2 pairs
Raven R1
Fountek JP3 2 pairs
Decca Ribbons with horns and Trafos ( need new ribbons)
Newform Research 15"

Zedguy,
Cartridges, AT OC9 not sure whether this needs a re-tip i can't see the tip due to sight loss. (even using a loupe)
AT-OC5 in as new condition, about 100 hrs use
AT 33e as above, less than 100 hrs use
Denon 301, may need retip although it is only 200 hrs old. ( it was dropped)
Only four EL 34 left, two jap ones from the 60's that look tough probably Mullard they look like a BVA type, and two blue ones from JJ they are NOS.

greetings and sorry to hear of your circumstances and I hope there is resolve in your life. You may be able to help me in aquiring the following items

Valves 5842x2, 6688x2, 6sn7x4,
chokes plate x2 120h 16ma or thereabouts
goood tuner
teflon 9pin sockets
stepped attenuators
good hardware like speaker posts rca etc
isolation spikes etc

thankyou for your time and hope to hear from you
kind regards
fergs

DIY sale

Hi Everyone,
Sorry about the delay in responses, even typing is now getting beyond me.
A lot of my stuff has sold, the 3012 has had an accident and Peter Daniel has first dibs on it. (pending photos)
Whats left ?
The Focals, this is a set i should have detailed them as such; 2 off tc90tdx and four 5v4211db for mtm or tmm.
Decca clones
4 Neoplanar 8"
6 Yammie 3882b 15" big, heavy and for horn or large IB use. shipping on these is probably Oz only unless you are prepared to wear the high cost of freight.
My son is going to help me clear out and list stuff over the next couple of months.
Collectors amps ??? or just junk, you decide !!
Kenwood MA-5100 Active Power amp, this has built in crossovers that are switchable it is old but in near new condition and sounds amazing.
Kenwood KA-4004 two channel integrated with the best mm/mc pre i have heard. Beaut condition and sounds lovely, pre can be independent of the main amp.
Magnavox cast frame 15" drivers these were used with the Kenwoods in an open baffle with the Decca horns and 4 magnavox 8" fullrangers.
Tandberg, TR 2040 receiver, nice condition, everything works but, missing a knob.
Rogers Ravensbrook stereo, good condition, although i don't know if it goes, it was bought as a restorer.
Voice of Music; 1448 amplifier and matching 1416 tuner with outboard VM multiplexer/decoder . I will only sell this as a set it is too good to split up.
More to come later on. I will post pics as soon as i can

DIY sale

Rega RB250, for sale again. This is brand new never used never fitted. And a Technics SL 7D Direct drive turntable with armboard cut for the Rega arms. This is a fabulous combination, I was using the RB300 and AT OC5.
I will sell the SL 7D , RB 250, and an MC as a going concern, all fitted and set up by my son. Arm removed for shipping.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.