• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Rare Stevens Trusonic 12" Woofer Hi-Fi

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Two Stevens 120FR, 16 ohm, 12" drivers made in the 1960's by the famous Truesonic company.

Heavy cast frame baskets and giant Alnico magnets with special red surround, gold dust caps and custom cones give these speakers fabulous bass and warm midrange tone.

Stevens made some of the best speakers and horns ever from the 1950's to the 1970's.

I can send pictures, both in mint condition.

;)

Here is a link to a photo-album with some of my work on it.

http://photobucket.com/albums/b121/SalesBoy/

I do custom tube gear also.

OB = Open Baffle

I am looking far & wide for the match to my 102FR , the 120's you have sound very intresting..If they have decent high Q, then I think they would work OB..The quality of the 102fr I have is unlike anything I have ever seen, just a work of art really. paint is better than most cars.....easy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.