• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Amps, toroids, parts for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Gotta finance my Orion project so this stuff has gotta go,

Complete 100wpc amp made using P3A board, quality parts, On-semis, Toroid corp 400va, Velleman speaker protection, all in a steel case. Works fine, very quiet, asking $150

Also have another P3A board identical to the one in the above amp, same components, on an identical heat sink, asking $50 but will make special deal if buying both.

Complete 30wpc amp made using P3A board, quality parts, Toshibas, Velleman speaker protection, toroidal transformer, in a steel case. Works fine, very quiet, asking $75

ESP P3A board, built & tested, never used, On-semis, asking $50

Velleman K4700 spaeker protection kit, new in package, asking $40

Toroid Corp # 602.182 asking $15
ILP # 1A016 30VA, 15X15, asking $15
ILP # 6A013 225VA, 15x15, asking $25

Box of heat sinks, small to medium, asking $10

Box of parts; opamps, transistors, diodes, big bridge rectifiers, caps, resistors, lots of stuff, asking $25 but will make special deal if buying other stuff.

Email if you want a pic of anything or have questions,

Thanks

still available

Thanks to those who have inquired, most items are still available, but you will need to send email to the address given above since I still cannot contact you via the forum.

Rick57, Sheldon has not responded to my last email, so if you are still interested, let me know.

Re: al2002

al2002 said:
ILP # 6A013 225VA, 15x15, asking $25

I'd like this xformer. Please email me privately.

Your account is rejecting private emails, by the way.

Elraton said:
al2002, sorry about the email mess, but because I had to re-subscribe, my acct is under moderation and I cant send or receive emails via the forum. You can contact me direct at patnronda@yahoo.com.

The item is yours as soon as we can connect for address & pmt,

Thanks

Hi there,

I emailed you off-forum, but you said someone else was interested. An update would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.