• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Aleph parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I'm embarking on building Aleph 2 mono-blocks. I have PCBs and heat sinks already sorted, but have not started sourcing other parts. If anyone has surplus parts that they'd like to offload, please contact me with details (daniel dot paull at bigpond dot com), or post here. If you can estimate postage to Perth, Western Australia, that'd be appreciated.

On the top of my list is MOSFETs. I'll need 24 x IRFP240 or IRFP244 or equivalent in 4 lots of 6 matched devices. If not matched, I'll need a larger quantity. I'm happy to pay a reasonable price for well matched devices.

If anyone in Perth is reading, let me know if you have appropriate transformers (~1kVA, 38V secondaries) or power supply caps (50V or 60V, 20000uF min). These are probably prohibitively expensive to post.

Thanks in advance,

Dan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.