• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

P2P LM3886 Power Amp with Hi-Cap PSU (snubberised)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've been selling off the abundance of amps lying around to make space and funds for new projects. I wasn't sure if I wanted to let this one go for a few reasons. Firstly it took a lot out of me doing all that P2P work, and secondly it's the best chip amp amplifier I have built and heard.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Again this amp needs little introduction - CarlosFM's design with hi-cap snubberised PSU. Whether you agree or diagree with the snubberised debate, to me this amp wipes the floor with all the implementations I've heard.

All you need to add is a suitable transformer to get it going (20- 24v).

This is not for the faint hearted or a newbie not confident in debugging should the need arise. It works fine and travels well despite the delicate connections (this can be attested by Shinobiwan too) but you still need to be warned!

Asking price is £80 including postage in UK.

V

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.