• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

"Before I list on eBay" garage sale.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Before I auction any of the following, I thought I'd give other diyAudio members a first look.

I have the following for sale:

One (1) d'Ack! 1.x with Ack! digital cable and charger. Factory installed upgrades include Mundorf silver/oil caps, Vampire copper RCAs, BNC input. About 2 years old (although with only about 4 months playing time and consistently on charger) and in perfect condition. $300.00 US plus shipping.

One (1) unused (but damped, shielded and mass loaded) Monarchy DIP Classic. $75.00 US plus shipping.

One pair (2) not-completely-broken-in, tweaked Fostex 166Es. Tweaks include damped magnet and frame assembly, "98 cent tweak," Planet_10 (Dave's) wooden phase plug, C37 treated cone. $75.00 US plus shipping.

One pair (2) almost new Focal TD120TD5 tweeters (perfect helper tweeters for 166Es when brought in between 12 and 20K). $115.00 US plus shipping.

One (1) new DACT CT101 line stage with CT2 attenuator installed. $200.00 US plus shipping.

One (1) new stereo set short Music Posts. $15.00 plus shipping.

Two (2) almost new Goldpoint 100K Mini-V stepped mono attenuators (22 steps, I think). $85.00 US plus shipping.

Four (4) unused (but naked) Jensen 4800 mF, 65v, four pole electrolytic caps. $70.00 plus shipping.

Grab bag of new and unused Shinkoh, Kiwame, Mills and Dale resistors, OnSemi MUR 860 diodes, Rubycon ZL, Silmic II and Panasonic caps. $25.00 plus shipping.

If interested post me at "george_cole 'at' bellsouth.net." I'll be listing these items on eBay in a week or two.

Colescuttle

Re: Mail server is down.

Colescuttle said:
For those of you who have posted me through bellsouth.net, please note that my mail server is down. If it doesn't come back up before this evening I will respond to all posts through this thread, unless otherwise instructed.

George

Is your server working yet because I've emailed you twice about the focals. I'm interested in them. Thanks.

Jed

What's left as of 10/25/06.

As of 8:30 this morning, only the d'Ack and the two Goldpoint mono attenuators remain.

I apologize for not yet responding to all the emails. The response has been far grater than I anticipated. I will respond indivdually today.

Thanks, everyone, for the interest. What a great forum. Beyond this garage sale it's been directly responsible for new monobloc chip amps based on Peter Daniel's boards (thanks, Peter) and new bamboo-cabinet Fostex 127 TL-BLH speakers based on Tom Z's PAWO design (thanks, Dave and Chris).

I didn't think I'd end up here when I first joined a month or so ago.

George

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.