• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Hypex UCD400 Modules and 8 Samhwa 10,000UF 63V Capacitors NEW!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I decided that I am not going to build the UCD400 amplifier at this time and am passing on most of the stuff to someone that would only need the trannies, a chassis, and some binding posts/IC tips.

The UCD400 modules are brand new and the most current version of the Hypex module. They have had the THS4032 chip professionally soldered in place of the 2134 chip. This is my favorite chip, though if you do not want this chip, I will include brand new LT1362's, BB2107's, etc. See this thread with more info about the THS4032:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread/t-66526.html

Paid $350 which included the soic soldering work to put the THS4032's in. Looking to get $315 shipped for them and the other chips which go for about $40 by themselves. Included is an IEC connector.

Also have some brand new 10,000uf 63V Samhwa Capacitors, 8 total, that I planned to parallel to optimize DCR in the amplifier. These Caps are excellent sounding and are in the same category as the Nich Muse or Panasonics. Looking to get $40 shipped for them.

Thanks!

nilsomat said:
Hi,

is there any other change in the board exept for the 4032? I didn't know you could just replace the 2134 with it because of its high bandwith etc, or?
Greetings,
Nils

No other changes done. I talked to Jan and he said it would be no problem. An engineer friend of mine said the same and he did the SOIC work along with testing to ensure proper operation.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.