• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Madisound Dynaudio Xennon 3 way

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of Madisound Dynaudio Xennon 3 ways that I absolutely love but I am forced to sell. They are black oak cabinets in good condition with no chips or scratches in the veneer. The cabinets look good as is, but they are not perfect. Some of the black finish could use some TLC or refinishing if you want to bring them to perfect. Due to a recent move, the woofers need reconing. I didn't notice this until it was too late to make a claim with the movers but the cone separated from the surround on one speaker and the other the surround has a small tear. The tweets and mid range drivers are perfect. I was planning on having Madisound recone these and then put the set on eBay, but I thought I would try here first since my preference is to sell them as is. Reconing costs $130 per speaker according to Madisound. Email or post with offers. I can post or email photos upon request. Thanks and great forum!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.