• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: 6.5 Woofer or Car Comp Set Pair

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey all! As the title says I am looking to buy a pair of 6.5 inch woofers or a 6.5 inch Car Component Set.

I would really like to stay under 75 shipped for the Entire component set or 30 for the woofers.

I believe I am looking for 4 ohm woofers- but at this time I am not really sure.

Drop me a line here or email me through the forums!

Thanks
~Jerick

6.5" coax

Hi,

Not sure if these meet your criteria, since they are not separates, but I have a couple of pairs of 6.5" coax speakers. Not high end, but not bad either. They are relatively shallow in their mounting requirements and have grilles to protect the cones etc. They are packaged with a small amp (TDA8560 based), approx. 25w rms/4 per channel, and with a 1" VC I assume this is a realistic rating for them.

$15 a pair +shipping, or $25 +shipping if you want the amp as well.

Let me know if you are interested.

Stuart

Attachments

• 01010004.jpg
    01010004.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 90
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.