• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Morel Supreme 110 Tweeters For Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
design for morel 110

I had them with a pair of Audax drivers, but I can't recomend it. I would probably try a poly cone driver like a morel HU, max fidelity, or dynaudio. Other choices might be the new seas p18 or one of the vifa p17's I had the x-over at 3k and 2nd order. I would probably try to find a driver with an easier response curve then Audax which is a pain in the ... These are ideal with a 3 way but will work in a 2 way as well. I briefly tried them with a pair of poly mids running free air and the results were quite good.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.