• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale:4 Vifa XG18WH0008 Fiber Woofers $150US Shipped Free to Canada or US Lower48

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 4 Vifa XG18WH0008 for sale. I have used them for about 8 months in my speakers.

I paid $70 CAD ($63 USD) for each from Solen in Montreal.

The screw holes have some mark as a result of securing them to the box.

I will sell the 4 units for $150 USD/($165 CAD) shipped FREE to Lower 48 or Canada.

TO World : Add $15 USD for shipping

Let me know if interested.

Thanks,

Lowered Price to $115 for 4 units (Less than half price!) + Actual Shipping

I decided that I should separate shipping to be cheaper for persons buying close to my home.

I lowered the price to less than 1/2 of the original price and I will calculate shipping accurately.

Shipping should be $10 -20 maximum to anywhere in Canada or US (Lower 48)

I can send pictures if you need to see the drivers themselves.

Note there are slight marks around screw holes. I will include closeups. Again if you rescrew them to the enclosure the marks will not be noticed.

These are nice sounding speakers as I used them for the Zaphaudio MTM speakers.

I may have the 2- 27TDFC available if you twist my arm.

Original Post with oupdated prices and shipping info:

I have 4 Vifa XG18WH0008 for sale. I have used them for about 8 months in my speakers.

I paid $70 CAD ($63 USD) for each from Solen in Montreal.

The screw holes have some mark as a result of securing them to the box.

I will sell the 4 units for $110 USD/($125 CAD) with actual shipping costs calculated to Lower 48 or Canada.

TO World : Email me and we will figure out a reasonable cost

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.