• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Trade a 40V 400VA Toroid for 20V 300VA Toroid

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2005
Paid Member
Would like to Trade a 40V 0V 40V, 400VA Toroid for a 20V 0V 20V to 25V 0V 25V 300VA or higher toroid (does not need to be centertapped, as dual secondaries are OK here)...for a "special" gainclone or Amp5 (under 23V for Amp 5)

Thinking about unwinding to get the lower Voltage rating, but thinking of looking for a trade here first.

Anyone in US? Near Salt Lake City Utah would be perfect...I also travel to Houston and Montreal quite a bit (to possibly get around shipping cost)

Let me know.

Be good.

Cool ....

... I have several larger torrid transformers as well ... 2 to 1 primary to secondary (no center tap) = 240VAC to 120VAC or 120VAC to 60VAC = rated 400 Volt amps, new, never used except to test for continuity.

Will swap for 120 VAC to 40-0-40 VAC, 300VA to 400VA w/center tap ... same as John65b above ...

But he was here first, so ... :)

If it comes to that ...

... I have a small shipping company, so if need be we could do some kind of three way trade(s). ... Mine for someone elses, someone elses for yours, (etc ...) ... or whatever (without becoming a brokerage house for used xformers).

The one you have is the one I want = 120 VAC primary / 40 - 0 - 40 secondary / greater than >> 300 VA.
:eek:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.