• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS or Trade: Caddock 100K 1% 10W

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have two bags of 25pcs Caddock 100K1% 10w non-inductive resistors that I have no use for. I can't even think of a use for 10w @ 100k, maybe tube stuff or RF?

I would like to either sell both bags to one person; or one bag to two different people. I do not want to split them up individually.

I'll take any reasonable offer or some OPA2134 in trade.

Interest

Hi Anonymous,

i got interest in those resistors. What will be the price for both bags. Because i'm living in the Netherlands (Europe) i understand that there will be a higher postage fee.....in that case i can better buy both bags for the postage wouldn't rise that much ?!

Sorry, no OPA's to trade.

I can send money by Paypal (and i'll take care of the paypal-fee). For me that would be the fastest, most secure and by far the cheapest way.

Looking forward to your reply.
Regards,
Reinout

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.