• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Scan speak 21W/8555-01 woofers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
HI
I offer for sale a matched pair Scan speak 21W/8555-01 8"woofers .
The woofers are brand new I just open the box for check them if they are OK. These one of the best drivers today you can have .
I paid over $500US with tax and shipping cost , I ask for the pair $280US plus shipping .
Monacor SPH-165KEP 6'5" mid woofers .
These are brand new ,one of the best Kevlar drivers , they are really nice drivers .
I paid for them over $250US with tax and shipping from Europe ,I ask $150 plus shipping .
MJL1302A & MJL 3201A power transistors (two pair hFE matched )for $15 plus shipping
MJL 0281A & MJL 0302A Audio output transistor (two pair hFE matched) for $16 plus shipping
IRFP 150N power mosfets $1.50 each plus shipping .
Potter & Brumfield 12V relay for soft starter $2 each plus shipping
If you use pay pal please ad the pay pal fee.
Thanks for the interest .
Regards

Canada Post

gaborbela said:
HI
I received your email, the Scan speaks are yours .Tomorrow I go to the post office for the shipping cost .
You can pay with postal money order if you don't like pay pal .
Regards

You can calculate freight costs online at the Canada Post Website if you have the package size and weight. :up:

Shawn.

I still owe you $5.00! ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.