• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Parasound PL/D1100 Preamp John Curl Designed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: Parasound PL/D1100 Preamp designed by John Curl!!!

Sweet preamp works great. Has a nice direct out that lets you use it in passive mode without any active electronics, but then again, the pre was designed by none other then JC himself!

I hate to part with this but the truth of the matter is it is just sitting here collecting dust.

Everything works perfect. the only flaw is i dont have the original remote control for it. i have another parasound remote that works for all the basic functions.

$200.00 plus shipping gets it. Paypal strongly prefered.

Zc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.