• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Jantzen Electrostatic panels $20.00

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale. One pair of Jantzen Electrostatic panels and power supply. I ahve the matching 12" woofer and cabinet as well if anyone wants them. These were removed from the cabinet many years ago and put on a shelf by a now retired friend of mine. The panels look to be in very good condition. the power supply should be tested before operation simply due to the length of time it has been sitting on the shelf.

All this can be yours for one low low price, thats right folks just $20.00 plus shipping and you too can own your very own set of Electrostatic panels.

Email me at tetech2@doitnow.com for more info

Zc

Attachments

• janzen panels.jpg
    janzen panels.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 168
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.