• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Sonic Impact 5066 Amplifier (x2)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I purchased two of these a while ago and then got wrapped up in other parts of my life and now I don't have the time nor money to mod these. So, I am selling them for what I paid-hopefully. They are new in the box, I only opened them to check the contents.

$30/each plus shipping from 48105

MO/Check/Paypal is fine

please add %3 for the paypal and I have to wait for the check to clear.

Thanks,
George

Im interested if the postage to Ireland is reasonable.

According to USPS.com the Global Prioriry Mail Variable-Weight Option Postage Rates for Ireland (Group 3) here is $19 apparently the unit weighs about 1 pound, so Im allowing for a total weight of 2.5 pounds, two units including packaging.

If you can happy this is correct or are happy to post by Global Priority mail Ill offer your asking price of $60 (for both) + $20 postage + 3% paypal fees, a total of $82.40.

Thanks

Gerry

Sorry for not replying sooner, I thought that I would be notified of new posts made, but I was not and only now checked. I can still check with the post office if you are interested, though would you want both in their boxes or could the units be combined into one packaging to conserve space and weight. Otherwise I hope you find another.

If you do not come to an agreement with Ballylongford, I am still interested in taking both units, original boxes not necessary and can be combined, would still want USPS Global Priority mail as it is cheap and fast.

Original offer still stands, if you would like to check with post office.

Regards

G.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.