• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Rod Elliot P3a boards stuffed FS!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 4 stereo p3a boards for sale that I have stuffed w/ resistors and most of the semiconductors. The resistors are all hand matched. The caps are FC and polypropylene. All parts are from digikey (except bd140 and bd139 which are from newark). I will also include 10x toshiba 2sc1943 and 20x toshiba 2sc5200 also bought at digikey. PLUS, you'll note that the bd139s and the bd140's are not stuffed in the boards. I'll include plenty to finish the boards. I think c1 is missing on the boards, so you'll have to add your favorite c1 yourself, same with your favorite output resistors. I can email you a copy of the construction article if you purchase these boards. Some of the leads are soldered, some are not. I cannot guarrantee these boards work b/c i have not tested them, though i was very careful as to make sure everything was put in its correct place.

First $150 takes the whole lot. Pic does not include the bd139s and 140s, but the $150 does include them.

FREE USPS PRIORITY SHIP TO LOWER 48 only. paypal only.

soonest i'll be able to get these boards out will be friday

please email me if you are interested.

mattyo5@aol.com

-Matthew K. Olson

Attachments

• dscn0029.jpg
    dscn0029.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 766
Bump

I'll sell just the p3a boards stuffed as is for $100 (ie, none of the output transistors ...but i will include the smaller transistors) including USPS priority ship to USA lower 48.

Rod Elliot sells the p3a boards for $22 each plus ship....

mine are stuffed w/ matched resistors, fc caps and multi turn pots... a significant savings in time and money for someone looking for 8 channels of amplification...

mattyo5 at aol.com

-Matthew K. Olson

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.