• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

5 pc ELMA 1 pole 12 position switches for sale.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I got five of these for sale, they have never been used, have gold plated contacts (for soldering, not a pcb with resistors as some other elma types). I think they are stop-less (gotta have a look for sure).

My idea is to get some 25 Euros for all of them. Shipping worldwide, probably will accept paypal payments (since pp announce full availability of the service in cz, but I did not test it so far with my acount)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.