• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Selling JFETs - 2SK170-BL, 2SJ74-V

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys,

I am selling away 800 pieces of 2SK170-BL and 50 pieces of 2SJ74-V.

These are nice Toshiba low noise JFETs that can be used for a variety of discrete output and buffer stages.

There are genuine Toshiba parts and I am selling them at the following prices.

2SK170-BL - US$0.30 per piece
2SJ74-V - US$0.40 per piece

You have to do the matching yourself as 800 pieces is a lot for me to match. Just buy a bunch of them and you can get quite a number of very tight matches.

Email me if you are interested. Shipping out of Singapore via registered airmail (with tracking number to selected countries).

Thanks.

Attachments

• 2sk170.jpg
    2sk170.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 2,471
Hi guys,

The packages have been packed and will be shipped out to your locations next week via registered airmail.

I have bought additional Toshiba JFETs and

2SK170-BL - US$0.30 (2,000 pieces)
2SJ74-BL - US$0.50 (1,000 pieces)
2SJ74-V - US$0.40 (300 pieces)

Email me if you are keen.

Btw, I have found a box of 2SJ109-GR selling in a shop for about US$3.80 each, and very limited quanitities of 2SK246-BL, 2SK246-GR and 2SJ103-BL. If you are keen, I can help you to buy them but you have to be be patient as I don't frequent the shops often.

Thanks eveyone.

Hi guys,

I have sent out 12 packages today via registered parcel mail. You should be receiving them within 2 weeks.

I have another 2 packages which I will send them out over the next few days.

I am out of 2SJ74-BL. Only the 2SK170-Bl and the 2SJ74-V left.

Have fun with your JFETs :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.