• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: pair of Peerless 8" XLS woofers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought these on Madisound about a year ago for $70 apiece, and found no use for them. These are like the 8" HDS units, but with 10mm of xmax and a much larger magnet system. Peerless item no. 830491. They were tested but never mounted or soldered. I want $100 OBO for the pair via Paypal. Credit cards are acceptable.

T/S Parameters:

Max Power: 200W RMS
Voice coil diameter: 39mm
Radiating area (Sd): 236cm^2
DC Resistance: 5.86ohm
Fs: 29Hz
Sensitivity: 89dB/W/m
Qms: 2.781
Qes: 0.345
Qts: 0.307
Vas: 85.378l

Pic:

Attachments

• dsc00204.jpg
    dsc00204.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 204
A member might tentatively want them. He should reply to me soon, but until then, I'll keep this thread alive. If he decides that he wants them, they're his. If not, they're up in the air.

I forgot to mention. The shipping is 12lbs from 08830 to the destination via any USPS service. It is NOT $100 shipped. It is $100 PLUS shipping. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.