• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: DCX2496 and DEQ2496 in Australia

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I have the following two for sale:

Behringer DCX2496 - $AUD400

Behringer DEQ2496 - $AUD400

Both in excellent condition, used at home with a dipole setup for about 6 months, no problems whatsoever. $750 for both.

Let me know if you're interested.
Pete.

Hi Graeme,

Going back to a passive set up as the new HT room doesn't have the space for dipoles (big disappointment). I also have a 6 channel volume controller that I will sell along with the two units.

The setup is wonderful at the moment, but as I say I just won't have the room. I'm going to go with Jon Marsh's Modula MT design for the new ones.

Pete.

Hi Rick,

It depends on the use. Where I am listening to 2ch music I use my 6ch volume control after the DCX but before the amps. When using for HT I set the volume on the 6ch control up all the way and use my HT receiver master volume.

Let me know if this doesn't make sense and I'll try and explain better.

Yep I'd be willing to sell separately.
Pete.

Pete

As I hadn’t heard back, I started looking around.
Of course, I don’t know what you paid, but (owning some Behringer already, that's dropped in price since I bought it).

I just learnt that Brisbane Sound http://www.brisound.com.au/sales/view_product.asp?product_id=921

if you simply click the button “Request Best Price”

They automatically email back, and sell the DEQ2496 for $479.00 (freight included), ie only about $ 460.

Even if only six months old, it is only likely worth about 2/3 the new price, $306.67.

As there’s no transferable warranty, with this news, my offer is revised to $320 plus post.

Regards

Rick

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.