• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Vifa speakers: 2-xt25 4-pl18

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have some speakers that I have had in a diy enclosure for a while now. They never got finished the way I wanted, they never sounded right, and I never had the time to keep messing with them.

There are:

2 - xt25 dual concentric tweeters
4 - pl18 7" woofers

They are a couple of years old, but they have recieved minimal play time and no abuse.

New these would run about $400. I would like to get $200 for them. I'm not really interested in splitting them up, but I would if the price is right.

Let me know if you are interested.

Bryan

interest-

just found this thread... if you're unable to connect w/others and are willing to sell lot for 200.00 (including shipping) to wa. state. please contact. My zip is 98596. Please know , I've absolutely no interest in these items if it upsets anyone on this forum who's ahead of me in their interest in buying same. Thanks-

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.