• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pair Of DIY Aleph 2's F.S.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have not used these in almost a year so I've decided to sell my Aleph 2 monoblocks. Would prefer local Salt Lake City pick up but will also drive within a 100 mile radius to meet someone that wants them. I can also take them to a local foam in place shipping outfit but you pay all packing and shipping expenses. These are big and very conservatively built... over heatsinked! $650.00 for the pair plus packing and shipping.

E-mail me for more details

Mark Gulbrandsen
Salt Lake City, Utah

ksa50amp@yahoo.com

Hre is a picture of one of them for those interested. As you can see they have been collecting dust.....

Mark

Attachments

• aleph 2's 001 copy.jpg
    aleph 2's 001 copy.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 679
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.