• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tube Stuff For Sale / *M* Trade

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok guy’s I’m Cleaning out my tube closet of stuff and goodies. I have some tube stuff that has been tested and pronounced working ? Im selling this stuff because I don’t have time to complete these projects and because they are way to complicated for me and will cost to much to get properly assembled and working.

Fist off a set of brand new & tested 6C33C-B Tubes with Ceramic Socket’s.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Next up a set of 5 Tubes Look Old RCA 1A4’s Old looking I have no way of testing them to see if they are ok or not but your guess is as good as mine. They are in original boxes and were given to me.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Next up 4 Brand New !! Sylvania 807 Tubes with 2 ceramic socket’s.

Next up is 2 Brand new Marconl Radiotron 5U4’s

Next UP 6 Tubes Assorted From GE marconl Salvania WebCor Adminal

6LS7,6SN7,309,5Y3,5Y3, & 6V6

I also have 2 power transformers that I believe were used from the 807 Tubes tested and working a pair from a pair of amps, & pair of chokes David Bogen T510’s x 2

I'm looking for resonable offers and will pack and ship items properly.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.