• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Lazarus Hybrid amps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 2 Lazarus Hybrid 50 wpc class A amps for sale.
One is an original and the other is an H1-B. They can be bridged for 200 watt monoblocks. The H1-B has some mods that the original lacks and sounds a bit better but I have used these in the bridged mode as they are very close in sound.
Each uses a single 6dj8, 6922, 7308, 6N1P per channel so you can use your favorite flavor of tubes. Again, I do not wish to use up resources so pics upun request. Faceplates are different "colors" The original is a charcoal gray and the newer one is black. Bridged mode uses an xlr or se rca input, stereo uses the rca.
Asking $450 for the elder and $650 for the younger. Deal on the pair but will sell seperately also. Plastic accepted. My DIY e-mail may not work so send directly to dshortt@wi.rr.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.