• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

UK/EU: 4 large Conrad Heatsinks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is the group buy thread:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74475

My enthusiasm for a great deal on nice lumps of metal got the better of me. I now realise that these will be sitting on my shelf for a long time, so best to offload them if I can.

They are perfect condition. I will modify the packaging to ensure no chance of damage (ref: the thread).

£100 + £10 postage UK. (Probably £20 EU postage)

I might accept lower offers once I remember exactly what they cost me.

Hmmmm, very interested, could you send me pics to:
william_backhouse (at) hotmail (dot) com

I could probably drive over from Guildford and collect them for that postage cost and guarantee no postal mis-haps if they look suitable :) could be just the thing for my SKA 150 :)

EDIT: please include a contact number in the email, I'll phone you about them tonight.

Here's a pic. The back face is bare machined aluminium.

Getting them out the box makes me want to do something with them. But I've got 5 chipamps and 2 filters to finish first.

If you're not in a hurry, I go to Godalming now and then. I've pm'd my number, you are welcome to collect.

Attachments

• imgp0618.jpg
    imgp0618.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 131
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.