• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Focal/Hi-Vi speaker for sale?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a custom built bookshelf for sale. Here are some specs :

Description: 2 Way Bass Reflex Loudspeaker

Woofer: Focal-JMlab 5W4252 5 1/4 inch unit with the "W" Cone glass fiber sandwich cone

Tweeter: Hi-Vi RT1-II Isodynamic Planar

Frequency Response: 60Hz-20kHz +/- 3dB

Sensitivity: 86dB

Power Handling: 75W RMS

Crossover: 3kHz

Impedance(Nom): 8 ohms

Dimensions: 14" H x 8" W x 10.5" D

Let me know if you want some pictures. If you do, just shoot me an e-mail. It is for two that are in pristine condition with cabinets that are 3/4" MDF walls with 1" MDF front baffle. Exterior is finished with high quality real wood veneer and the front baffle is finished in satin black. An optimized designed crossover that was custom tweaked with sound easy. The sound on these is awesome but I am selling to fund upgrade to some floorstanders. Make me an offer for them.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.