• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

More Electrolytic Caps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have four, used, Mallory 60,000 uF, 75V caps with screws and mounting brackets. These are pulls from equipment. Date code reads 235-8414E, so it is safe to assume they were manufactured in 1984. I have had them in a box for at least 5 years. Ideal for high powered amplifiers or high current power supplies.

The photo shows one of the four identical caps connected to my LCR bridge reading (in this case) 71 mF (millifarads) and a little over 7 mOhms (milliohms) ESR at 120 Hz. All read about the same.

Caps are just over 9" tall, incl. screws/terminals, and 3" diameter. They weigh 2 lbs, 11.5 oz each with mounting bracket and screws.

I will sell in pairs or all four. $25 per pair. Buyer to pay shipping via UPS.

Thanks,

MR

Attachments

• caps.jpg
    caps.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 429
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.