• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

HP 2.7 GHz intel computer 256 or 512 ram

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is a a310n computer only difference is I might include 512 MB ram once I preform some tests on the memory on my computer. And the hard drive is 40 GB Maxtor instead of 80 GB Seagate :(

Comes with keyboard and optical mouse and 15.6" monitor viewable monitor (ADI microscan).

The specs can be found here: http://www.dealtime.com/xPF-Hewlett_Packard_Pavilion_A310n

Any one interested in it? Can I post computer stuff here? :xeye:

Spiritzly said:
The most this can have is 80gb?

I'm not the seller, but I would be willing to bet that it can take the larger drives. He's just saying that instead of the 80gig that came with the unit, he's putting in a 40gig.

As for the price, I'd say it was a fair to a decent value, particularly with a monitor thrown in. Unfortunately, shipping the unit will push the price up, but its definately at least a fair price.

I already have too many computers, otherwise I would contemplate it.

Is the 19" monitor a regular style type (old style) or a semi-flat type? Sorry for all the questions, just want to make sure it is what I'm looking for. Thank you for the fast responses and hopefully if it is not what I am after, the thread is well and alive and someone should jump on this as it is a good deal.

Yes the 19" monitor is a CRT or old style monitor, both are. The 19" is very heavy (50 lbs maybe) and bulky of course.

You cannot sell something if people don't want it, even if it is a good deal. If you have something to sell here that is in demand in the forum you can sell it even if it is not a "good deal." For example, persons often times sell in demand or hyped up drivers here used for 80-85% of what they currently cost as new.

The computer is a good deal I think, even for just the case. The monitor, keyboard and mouse are basically thrown in for free if any one wants to pay to ship them. This is so because many like you want flat screen monitors, so the old style are almost worthless anyway and do not help sell a computer for much more. I guess you already knew this though :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.