• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: NEW JVC RX-F10S Receiver/Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is the one that was raved about over on Audiocircle and other places (http://www.audiocircle.com). It is exceptional through the analogs and is capable of driving tough loads. A few that have the Maggie 1.6QR's claimed excellent synergy and no issues at all driving them. I have one driving my 4 ohm floorstanders and it is fantastic up to a certain spl level. The sound is described as exceptionally clear, a good cross combo between tubes/solid state, non-tripath like (i.e. Panasonic), and extremely musical.

Price is $200 plus shipping and paypal.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.