• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FT: Klipsch Heresy *VanIsle,BC,Canada*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I have a pair of fully functional Klipsch Heresy's, E-type crossover, 1978 model according to Klipsch forums--downside is veneer is stained, 1 nick in veneer corner as well. Grills are in fair to good shape (no tears) I'd like to trade them for a tube amplifier (10 watts and up) - fully funcitonal but not beautiful. I'm on Vancouver island BC, Canada.
These are 55lbs- 24.95 kilos each, so shipping would be pricey and I don't have original boxes so anyone wanting them to be shipped (other than meeting me at the ferry or something) is going to have to be dedicated (read, willing to pay shipping)
If you just want to purchase them, well uh, PM me an offer but I was thinking a trade would be more DIY?
Anyway, enough text, here's pics.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Michael,

In case the trade doesn't work out, I've got some items you may consider for trade.

Stuff like a mint condition Scott 222C amp, Altec 755E drivers, Cary Preamp, etc.

I'm moving back to Seattle, but it won't be until the end of September, however.

Best,
KT

Status
Not open for further replies.